Monday, June 8, 2009

showin' off

Oscar has been busy working on rolling over. He seems to have perfected the belly to back roll... but only wants to do it while in bed, and sometimes while asleep. Last week after his doctors appointment I spent 45 minutes trying to help him fall asleep. He kept rolling over and then would be mad that he was on his back. But of course as soon as I tried to get it on video he wouldn't complete the roll. Listen to the talking. When he gets tired and is fighting sleep that's what he does these days.
This is the wind-up... (note the cute smile behind the paci, he knows he's doing something cool... and the band-aids on those thighs, so sad.)


Later that day (after the 4 hour nap - recovering from the shots) he decided to work on the back to belly roll. This one is very hard! I had to edit the video it was about 3mins long and he never got there... but also got very distracted by the butterfly. Don't you just want to help him!? He's so close!


Oscar has been making some really funny noises lately. I think he's trying to sing... but how does he know to look into the camera? I was sitting to the side but he keeps looking at the camera... already hammin' it up.

1 comment:

  1. Video 1: Pretty much me in the morning.
    Video 2: Check out that back bend! I think he was just getting in some nice twists.
    Video 3: Do you have the video showing back at him, so he can see himself performing? Because, I must admit, my first thoughts were: Like mother, like son. :)

    ReplyDelete