Tuesday, July 21, 2009

sit and spin

He keeps getting cuter every day... but I guess I would think that.

(That is a head of lettuce in his mouth. I stepped out of the room for a moment - when I came back he was just hangin' out with that in his mouth. He was smiling behind it, like he knew it was funny.)


More food this last week. Sweet potatoes, bananas, peas, and apples... I purchased some jars of baby food and he loved them all. This past weekend our neighbors lent us a book about making your own baby food - which will be my project today. So glad that I have that food mill (never been used before - I knew I would eventually have a use for it!).


















Oscar is doing great sitting up! He can even catch himself when he starts to tip over. His newest trick (yesterday) ... he will do big push-ups to rotate his body. He's not very fast but I have a feeling that he is soon going to realize that if he pulls his knees up under his body he is really going to get somewhere.


Videos are a little slow and long, sorry... but he's so cute, right?

BELLY SPIN



SITTING

1 comment: