Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Long over due

I can not attempt to catch up from the last several months but I will make an effort to share more now.

The fog has lifted. Life is becoming more manageable and routine. The girls are nearly 9 months old! How did that happen? It is so much fun getting to know these little girls. They have very different personalities that shine through more and more everyday. They love each other, you can see that, they play, they fight, they just want to be together. They also have a great big brother who loves them so much. He thinks they are pretty fun and special. He has really stepped up to the role of big brother. Which also means doing all kinds of big boy things. Life as a mommy of three under three is busy. Keeping everyone happy, or at least safe and cared for is the focus of the day. I love them so much and I am so thankful everyday. I know how lucky I am.


And if I can figure out this new blog app I will try to post some recent pics too.

No comments:

Post a Comment