Monday, March 9, 2009

5 Weeks

Oscar is 5 weeks old today.
His "one month" stats:
12lbs 10oz,
22 1/4" long,
15 1/2" head circumference



Our little big guy just keeps getting bigger. Dr. Larkin said he's doing great and is looking very strong. He has been working on making eye contact, funny faces and goos, gurgles and grunts. He also gave me a big smile this week while I was brushing his hair... I think it just felt funny. He is getting to be more and more fun everyday.

My cousin Gina came to visit Oscar this week. They enjoyed getting to know each other. Matt was in Arizona for a conference over the weekend. Some of the family came over for dinner to keep me company Saturday night. Olive, of course, got to hold Oscar and thought that he needed a little lullaby (Claire caught it on video).
Can't wait to see what the next week has in store for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment